Market of product of appearance of domestic electrical engineering instrument is
From;    Author:Stand originally
At present the productivity of product of appearance of domestic electrical engineering instrument achieves many 8000 (cover) . Be in in cheap product side, like traditional electric energy ammeter of type of watch, installation reachs the overcapacity such as portable ammeter, and be in in high-grade product side, if tall accuracy counts type of word appearance, number to measure system of instrument, automatic test to wait to be produced with advanced country again,taste technical level to have difference, cannot satisfy home market requirement completely, need entrance.

Characteristic of home market demand:

Market demand increases continuously, electricity Department door is the market demand of product of appearance of instrument of electrician of the biggest user, some closer year will carrying growth trend all the time on the whole. Technical progress is the dynamical source that appearance of electrical engineering instrument develops, come a few years, come 20 of reforming and opening years especially, product of appearance of electrical engineering instrument obtained tremendous progress, obtain progress ceaselessly on product breed, quality and level. Electricity Department door is the biggest user of product of appearance of electrical engineering instrument, the product that its use covered 13 kinds of products of appearance of all and electrical engineering instrument, especially quantitative change of ammeter of type of electric energy watch, installation, report sends implement the final user that waits for a product is Electricity Department door 100 percent almost. Electricity Department door is measured to product requirement of appearance of electrical engineering instrument 90% what occupy whole market to be measured to product requirement of appearance of electrical engineering instrument about, having conclusive effect to the demand of product of appearance of electrical engineering instrument. The other sphere that the demand of 10% comes from the others to be built at national economy.

The user asks to the technical level of main product:

The main characteristic of industry of bearing of electrical engineering instrument is technical height integrated development, sensitive to new technology, product replaces all sorts of concentrated, techniques cycle is short, consequently industry of bearing of electrical engineering instrument is facing better good luck and bigger challenge. New product of appearance of electrical engineering instrument emerges in endlessly, the user is taller and taller also to the requirement of product level.

(1) electric energy is metric instrument appearance and system: At present user demand is given priority to with watch of electric energy of type of 86 series induction, electronic type electric energy is expressed (basically be single-phase) demand shows fast ascendant trend. During 15 ” of “ , the watch of inductive type electric energy of user demand will transfer stage by stage 25~30 old life, the overload ability of 6 times above; The demand that electronic type electric energy expresses will be strengthened further, type of card of watch of electric energy of single-phase electron type, report is imprest type of electron of watch of electric energy of cost electron type, three-phase is muti_function watch of electric energy of electric energy watch and much cost rate will be main need target. Watch of high accuracy electric energy basically applies at col dot or net mouth dot, also have particular demand, but because its technology content is higher, import from abroad mostly at present; Using concentration to copy watch system automatically to execute far span to copy a watch to using electric door each is development trend, to copying a watch automatically systematic demand also will rise.
Previous12 Next